Case Study: US Service Animals
Background: US Service Animals is a US service animal registry providing registration for service animals, therapy animals and emotional support animals for those in need. They market to the entire US and Canada with an emphasis on helping disabled people and those who need an affordable solution to register their service animal.
The Challenge: They are a new business in a competitive and small niche industry so their marketing strategy needed to be aggressive. Being new and rising against competitors who have been marketing for many years was a challenge on its own.
- Develop and grow strong online presence
- Create brand awareness
- Define, find and engage target audience in niche industry
- Create a long-term solution for sustainable growth
- Develop a strategic search engine marketing plan with actionable roadmap
- Strong market research and an overhaul of existing paid search strategies
- Thorough A/B split testing of ad text, landing pages and checkout process (funnel testing)
- Remove and block negative keywords and irrelevant search queries to save budget that can otherwise be spent on productive keywords
What We Achieved:
- Became a dominating presence in their industry online
- Increased revenue 305%
- #1 Google Positioning for all target keywords
Relativity PPC’s search engine marketing campaign was a huge success for US Service Animals as it helped place them as a dominating company in a small niche market. Our aggressive strategy pushed them to the top and created a steady increase of sales by 305%.
“Relativity’s marketing strategy was everything we were hoping for and more. They were aggressive right out of the gates and pushed us to compete with our competitors within the first few weeks of launching. With their help, we have set ourselves as a top competitor and solidified our brand as an industry leader.” – Janae Brand, Owner, US Service Animals