Case Study: Mercedes Medical
Background: Mercedes Medical is a medical equipment and laboratory supplies distributor throughout the US. They specialize in supplying clinics, labs, doctor offices and hospitals with important histology equipment and medical supplies from rubber gloves and beakers to large cryostats and machinery used to test blood.
The Challenge: While Mercedes Medical has made a name for themselves in their local city, Sarasota, FL, they needed more help to compete nationally and expand their customer base. Their industry is very niche and has many established competitors so there advertising campaign needed to be competitive and their ad text needed to be compelling to attract purchasers from US laboratories, hospitals, medical offices and clinics.
- Develop and grow strong online presence nationally
- Create brand awareness
- Define, find and engage target audience in niche industry
- Increase online sales by 50%
- Lower CPA while boosting ROI through redesigned paid search campaigns
- Create a long-term solution for sustainable growth
- Develop a strategic search engine marketing plan with actionable roadmap
- Strong market research and an overhaul of existing paid search strategies
- Thorough A/B split testing of ad text, landing pages and checkout process (funnel testing)
- Remove and block negative keywords and irrelevant search queries to save budget that can otherwise be spent on productive keywords
What We Achieved:
- 110% increase in sales
- Became a leading name in industry nationwide
- #1 Google Positioning in both paid search listings as well as organic ranking
Our extensive research of competitors allowed us to create the perfect marketing strategy for Mercedes Medical’s Google AdWords campaign as well as SEO marketing campaign. Our approach was aggressive and highlighted testing and analysis of traffic data to help us pinpoint the best keyword opportunities that allowed them to corner the market nationwide. With our help, Mercedes Medical was able to expand their reach and customer base from local customers to a much larger national audience, thus increasing their sales by 110%.