Case Study: Brav.org
Background: Brav.org is a non-profit organization dedicated to preventing and ending bullying. They are also a resource for those who want to educate themselves on the many forms of bullying and harassment as well as how to stop it and ways to empower those who have to deal with it.
The Challenge: This client had a valuable message and passion but as a non-profit organization, they didn’t have any money for marketing so we took this job on pro bono so we could help build something we believe in to help them reach their audience and help the many people and children effected by bullying.
- Develop and grow strong online presence
- Create brand awareness
- Define, find and engage target audience
- Get a grant to fund marketing on Google AdWords paid search
- Increase online traffic to website by 75%
- Create a long-term solution for sustainable growth
- Market YouTube videos to target audience
- Develop a strategic search engine marketing plan with actionable roadmap
- Strong market research and an overhaul of existing paid search strategies
- Thorough A/B split testing of ad text, landing pages and checkout process (funnel testing)
- Create channels for YouTube videos and marketing
- Remove and block negative keywords and irrelevant search queries to save budget that can otherwise be spent on productive keywords
What We Achieved:
- 3,500% increase in traffic
- an increase in the Google Grant monthly spend
- #1 Google Positioning for all target keywords
Our approach to help Brav.org with their marketing campaign on AdWords was a huge success by bringing them more traffic and spreading their message to help children and people, combat bullying. We are proud to say that, with our help, thousands of people have found the help they need, the strength they were looking for, to help them in their time of need. The message has grown and with that, Google Grants has expanded the allowance of money they give Brav.org monthly, which in turn, helps everyone. We are honored to be part of this project and thankful that we were selected to help!
Are you a Non Profit holding a 501(c)(3) status and looking to boost traffic to your website while increasing donations?