Case Study: America’s Press – On-Demand Book Printing
Background: America’s Press is an on-demand book printer in Texas who provides book printing services nationwide. Their services reach every type of customer from medium sized publishing companies to self-published authors. They offer services such as bounding paperback books, hardback case bounding, publishing, self-publishing, saddle stitch bounding, plasti-coil books, printing, photo books, funeral programs, brochures and everything in between.
The Challenge: The client had great success locally and minimal success with other markets around the US but needed to expand to 15 large metro areas around the US to maximize growth. Not only did they need to target specific regions, they needed to target a specific audience.
- Develop and grow strong online presence in multiple regions around the US
- Create brand awareness in multiple regions and cities around the US
- Define, find and engage target audience
- Increase online sales by 50%
- Create a long-term solution for sustainable growth
- Develop a strategic search engine marketing plan with actionable roadmap
- Strong market research in 15 target cities and metro areas
- Thorough A/B split testing of landing pages
- Keyword research in each region to target most popular and useful keywords
What We Achieved:
- 100% increase in leads
- Top keyword positioning with several keywords in multiple locales around the US with many Page One positions and #1 rank on Google and Bing (over 50 in top 10 positions)
- No increase in current market budget. We were able to achieve this for the same price they were paying their last marketing company!
Relativity SEO’s search engine marketing campaign strategy was a great success for America’s Press and their many target areas around the US. They far surpassed their goal and went from one lead per week to over ten per week, consistently without an increase in market spend. They have many top 10 keywords on Google in every major city as well as many in the #1 position for the most fruitful keywords in their industry.